Term & Conditions
1. Booking terms and conditions
- All campers/guests are required to comply with the campsite’s rules and regulations (available on request).
- All reservation contracts are strictly nominative (they cannot be transferred under any circumstances) and shall only take effect subsequent to our agreement (subject to availability) and after we have received the contractual deposit. A letter will be sent to you confirming that your reservation has been registered.
- Rental accommodation/pitches are allocated according to our scheduling, taking account of the model (or pitch numbers) available for the dates of your stay. We shall do our utmost to fulfill any preferences expressed during the booking subject to availability, (this however is not binding). Such preferences cannot be guaranteed or enforced.
- Any inaccurate information provided shall result in the cancellation of the reservation without compensation to the client. The number of people stated in the contract is the minimum number of people that will actually be invoiced. Any other modification to your accommodation arrangements should be reported upon your arrival.
- The number of people stated in the contract is strictly limited to the maximum capacity of the rental accommodation (children and babies included).
- Upon your arrival, you should go to reception to carry out the necessary formalities to gain entry to the campsite (payment of residence tax, any outstanding balances, deposit, etc.).
- No visitor shall be allowed access to the campsite without previously having gone to the reception to pay an entrance fee. The management reserves the right to limit the number of visitors. All visitors must leave their vehicles outside the camping grounds or pay a supplementary vehicle fee.
- Rates do not include eco-participation fees or booking fees.
- Only one car (or 2 motorbikes) is authorized to park on your camping pitch. Additional vehicles will be accepted on payment of a fee or if they are left outside the grounds. Trailers are considered to be additional vehicles.
- Pets: for each pet, the fee per night is the applicable rate for camping pitches and €3 for rental accommodation. Only 1 pet per rental accommodation and 2 per pitch will be accepted. For any more than this, permission must be granted by the management. It is imperative that pets are vaccinated against rabies (up-to-date vaccination book) kept on a leash and walked outside of the grounds so they can do their business, and if necessary, you will need to scoop up and dispose of any feces. They must not be left alone on a pitch, tied up or locked in a car or in the caravan. Category 1 dogs are forbidden, and category 2 dogs must be muzzled and kept on a leash, and handled by an adult (law of 06/01/99).
Rates for caravans and camping pitches include 10% VAT.
FOR RENTAL ACCOMMODATION: the deposit to be paid is as follows:
- 7 nights or more: 30% of the total amount of the stay + handling charges.
- 2 to 6 nights during low season: 50% of the total amount of the stay + handling charges.
The outstanding balance for your stay is to be settled no later than the day of your arrival.
For bookings made less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date, we may ask you to pay the full amount of the stay, plus the handling fee.
FOR CAMPING PITCHES: a deposit of 30% at the time of booking
The balance for your stay is to be paid upon your arrival.
- The balance should correspond to the no. of days and no. of people stated in the contract. This remains the case even when members of your party happen to be absent during your stay.
- Payment method: We accept VISA/MASTERCARD, cheque, holiday vouchers, cash and bank transfer (bank transfer fees are to be borne by the client).
3. Cancellation, late arrival or early departure
- Changes to your reservation can be made free of charge, subject to availability and no later than 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Cancellations are to be made in writing by registered mail no later than 30 days prior to your arrival (as per postmark).
- 90 days before the date of your arrival: 100% of deposit refunded minus handling fees
- 60 days before the date of your arrival: 50% of deposit refunded minus handling fees
- Less than 30 days before the date of your arrival: No refund
- No refunds will be given due to early departure or late arrival, for whatever reason. No reduction will be given in the event of late arrival or early departure even if we have been informed in advance. In such a case, the campsite reserves the right to rent out the rental accommodation/pitch to another client. In the event of non-occupation 24 hours after the scheduled date and on having received no written notice from you, the contract will be terminated without any further formality, and the campsite shall then be in its right to rent out the rental accommodation/pitch to another client, and no monies or deposits will be refunded.
4. Terms and conditions of rental
- ARRIVAL (after 3 pm): Please go to the reception with either your confirmation letter of reservation or your ID card/passport where applicable.
You will be asked to leave a deposit of €300 (cheque or credit card details). You will be asked to check the rental inventory list and report any missing items and/or anomaly to the reception within 24 hours.
- DEPARTURE (before 10 am): Please go to the reception between 8am and 10am so we can inspect the pitch or accommodation. We will return your deposit minus any observable damage. A cleaning fee is automatically charged. When leaving the rental accommodation, you will need to ensure the tableware has been washed, bins have been removed and the property is clean and tidy.
- ARRIVAL (after 12pm): Please go to the reception with either your confirmation letter of reservation or your ID card/passport where applicable.
- DEPARTURE (before noon): For any departures after 12pm, an extra night will be charged. The pitch is to be left in the state in which it was found, i.e. clean and tidy.
- Late arrivals are possible until 10pm in the evening, provided the reception has been notified by telephone on the same day.
- The no. of the pitch or rental accommodation cannot always be given in the event of an arrival prior to the scheduled date.
5. Legal provisions
- The management reserves the right to ask to leave- without giving prior notice or refund- any persons who do not abide by the campsite’s rules and regulations.
- Noise: There must be quiet after 11 pm. Any person will immediately be asked to leave in the event of a complaint or violence.
- No refund or compensation will be given in the event the campsite has to close one or several of its services related to technical, climatic, administrative, legislative or other problems on a temporary basis or for a season.
- Image copyright: you hereby expressly give your authorisation for the campsite to freely use any photos of you or your children that may be taken during your stay for advertising purposes.
- In case of any dispute, the Trades Tribunal of Dijon has sole jurisdiction.